Wednesday 1 February 2012

Luis Bustamante

I discovered a new (to me) designer just before I left for Bangkok but didn't get a chance to share the discovery with you. Luis Bustamante is a Madrid-based Architect and Interior Designer. His work is a little more classical in style than I normally like, but it has an edge, and a lightness to it that I'm enjoying. Señor Bustamante also happens to have a new book out, which doesn't seem to be on the US Amazon website, but is available on the Spanish website, here. And seeing as learning Spanish is a new year's resolution I haven't quite got around to, I will just have to make do with these lovely images from his website...
















2 comments:

Neutral Heaven said...

Love the simple back graphic swirls in the four pictures Thank you for sharing No21x & Neutral Heaven

Unknown said...

What a wonderful introduction to this FAB new designer dahhling! Great post.